Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What Color is Your Angel?

Since this is gratitude Wednesday, I would like to give thanks to angels who recently came into my life. Last night I had the pleasure of attending a Mary Kay unit meeting. As a guest, I was pampered with a spa treatment for my hands (highly recommend it) and given the opportunity to try out some of their new makeup products. I loved the highlighting cream; it is pure magic and is the secret to making all of us naturally look younger. I am digressing…but had a great time with these ladies. I was invited to attend to share my story and how the Celebrate In Pink line of products came about. After the meeting, so many women came over to hug me and wanted me to know that I touched their lives in a special way because of the survivor they had in their lives. Little did they know how much they gave to me with each and every hug. It didn’t stop here. Three very special pink angels, Peggy, Lea and Barbara started to brainstorm as to how they could spread the Celebrate In Pink message and products throughout Mary Kay, how awesome is that?

These are ladies who exemplify and believe that by helping others get what they need or want provides everything that you need or want. That is the way the universe works. When you get that, and join the giving circle, you get what you want. Start trying to practice it in a small way and see what happens. Looking beyond ourselves leads to a more fulfilling life filled with kindness and gratitude…start your circle today.

So on this gratitude Wednesday I would like to thank my Mary Kay Pink Angels, Peggy, Lea and Barbara for your support, kindness and help in spreading the Celebrate In Pink message, we rely on angels such as yourselves to help us with that mission…thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Being a MK gal myself, I love this post. -- I happened to stumble upon your blog and soo glad I did! :)

    Have a great PINK day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very glad you landed at Celebrate In Pink, happy to have you :) MK Angels are awesome and Pink too, does it get any better than having Pink Angels? Don't think so :)

    ReplyDelete