Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Pinky Heads to the Park - Come with Her!

Recently I took a trip to Meadowlark Botanical Gardens in Vienna VA. It's a beautiful 95 acre park nestled in the hustle and bustle of Northern VA. The park boasts large ornamental display gardens, beautiful walking trails, lakes, cherry trees, irises, peonies, an extensive shade garden, fun topiaries, native wildflowers, gazebos, birds and butterflies. It’s an awesome place to hang out; I had lots of fun as you can see from my pictures.



I had the most fun playing on the topiaries and checking out how cool they are. The Canadian geese around the lake scared me at first but we kept our distance from each other and everything worked out. I enjoyed watching the kids in the park having fun and just hanging out.



Tea Anyone?

I immediately knew that I was going to like Meadowlark because one of the very first things I saw on the way in was a Cancer Treatment Garden. It was a nice area to reflect and the only one of its kind in the entire park. It was very thoughtful of them to include such an area in the park.


I had a fabulously pinky day at Meadowlark, so glad I went! Hope you enjoy the pictures; see you next time for another Pinky Adventure!

Always in Pink….Pinky!

No comments:

Post a Comment