Saturday, February 20, 2010

Today Show MakeOver

Wow! I still can't believe it happened to me...I was chosen to receive the most fantatic makeover from the Today Show! It was part of the Ambush Makeover segment for the Hoda and Kathie Lee show. It was truely amazing and you can view it at http://bit.ly/a2hCGQ.

I can't say enough nice things about the team at Today. They made me feel very special as if I were a celebrity. I love my new hair style and color, the makeup was awesome and I love the dress. I got to keep it and it will be put into action for my niece Melissa's wedding...wish I had the makeover team primping for that too.

I will never forget how I felt in my celebrity moment. A special thanks to my sissy Peggy for being my biggest cheerleader, without her I wouldn't be there.

Now its back to reality doing my own hair and makeup but the memory lives on!

No comments:

Post a Comment