Thursday, August 5, 2010

Find Out How I Sparked & Hustled in Atlanta

I headed to Atlanta for Tory Johnson’s Spark and Hustle Conference last Thursday and returned on Sunday. I then had to fulfill my civic duty by sitting on a jury this week. After all of that, the case ended up being dismissed, what a disappointment. So I am finally getting the chance to let everyone know about how fabulous the conference was!


First and foremost I have to give a big shout out to Tory for being so accessible to all of us and being extremely genuine. She made each of us feel like we had a new sister who really cares about our business success. She shared her personal stories and real experiences along with success strategies that work for her. The lineup of speakers were fabulous and they all blew us away. Everything from sales and marketing, PR, how to make the most of networking events, pricing for profit, social media and how to use it for business, recognizing the importance of multiple revenue streams, showed us how businesses thrive through collaboration and then challenged us to create our own collaborations by lunch, just to name a few. Solid information that could be applied immediately upon returning home was the name of the game.

Shameeka Ayers, The Broke Socialite, shared that she starts her day with MJ Bleige’s Just Fine that rocks her world and sets the tone for the day. Since music is so powerful, she encouraged all of us to have our own theme song. I haven’t found mine yet but as soon as I do, everyone will know it. Elizabeth Chester of Maddy Moo Creations was extremely generous with her time as we brainstormed on how to bring the Celebrate In Pink collection to homes across America. Jennifer Abernethy of the The Sales Lounge  gave a great presentation on how to use social media to reach customers. These are just a few of many spectacular speakers and women who were a part of the conference.

Last and not least, the conference proved to be a wonderful venue to meet new friends. The ladies were very caring and sincerely interested in helping each other. As a side note, I met very friendly ladies from Asheville who helped planned my upcoming vacation to that area. We plan to get together when I get there, how great is that?
In closing, I am thrilled I was able to participate in Spark & Hustle 2010 and look forward to next years. Here are a few of the glimpses into the conference, enjoy the video . Hope to see you at Spark & Hustle 2011!

Yours In Pink,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment