Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Shout Out From Celebrate in Pink!

Welcome to Celebrate in Pink!


This is my first post, and my first blog. I must admit that I am new to all of this and will be finding my way around the blogsphere so please be patient with me :-) Many have been encouraging me to start a blog and I have resisted. I didn't think anyone would be interested in me or what I have to write about. My friends tell me otherwise and over time we will see who is right.


I thought I would initially start out by sharing a bit about myself with you. I do not consider myself special or any different than most of you. I have worked in corporate america for over 25 years, raised two boys with my husband and have had wonderful pets by my side. Like many of you, I was caught up in the hub bub of life and never took time to stop and smell the roses.
One of the things I hope to accomplish through this blog is to reach out to those of you, like I was, caught up in life and not participating in it. It took a diagnosis of breast cancer to stop me in my tracks and put EVERYTHING in perspective. Don't wait for that to happen to you. The good news is, you can do it without going through such drastic measures.


As this blog unfolds, I will share with you my journey through breast cancer and where it has since taken me. I feel like I have taken the lemons handed to me and turned them into lemonade. So, stay tuned for more to come...thank you for tuning in...Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Awesome blog, love the pictures. I am proud of you for being willing to share your journey. debs

    ReplyDelete